Uphold the French laws
- The organizers assume no responsibility regarding the safety of the equipment (including cars) that you bring to the party.
- The organizers assume no liability for any accidents that may occur during the party.
- Piracy is forbidden
- Racist / discriminatory signs are prohibited.
- Any damage you’ll make shall be repaired financially.
- The sale of food, beverages, CD-ROMs, etc.. without the prior consent of the organizers is prohibited.
- Alcohol is prohibited in the room.
- PA / speakers prohibited, headphones mandatory (or no sound).
- Ovens, microwave, sound system and other toasters / watts eaters are prohibited.
- Thank you to avoid central units consuming more than 300W and crapy power strip!
- Use the bins, we are not going to spend 3 days after the party to clean.
- The organizers reserve the right to expel troublemakers from the party.
- It is forbidden to smoke inside (even electronic cigarettes). However, a sheltered courtyard is available right outside for our smoking friends.
- You consent, without conditions, to have photos or videos showing you during the demoparty on different media.
- You may submit only YOUR own work, not someone else’s.
- NO GAMERS / NO LEECHERS, a demoparty is not a lanparty !
- Productions that do not launch or can not be read from the compo machine will be disqualified.
- Illegal content will be grounds for disqualification or exclusion from demoparty
- Productions shall not use any source you do not have rights for.
- We reserve the right to refuse to show a production, given its level, its theme (for the fast compo for example) or have any questions regarding how it was done.
- All productions will be shared on various media after demoparty.
- We reserve the right to expel certain parts of grunt productions during competitions.
- If there are less than three productions presented in a category, then it will simply be canceled, or attached to another.
- If you are submitting something, your production shall not have been shown previously.
EAT & DRINK
– Breakfast is included with your seat. These include tea, coffee or chocolate and croissant / chocolate bread / bread – butter – jams.
– On location, you’ll have a bar serving drinks and snacks (sandwiches/pizzas/salads) at a low price and almost 24/24.
– There’re restaurants (pizza / kebab), a bank with ATM and a small supermarket nearby (less than 5 minutes walk) if you like.
– A separate sleeping zone will be available for you to sleep in decent conditions. There’ll be room in the main hall too. Our nights are shorts but calm 🙂 Bring your sleeping bags / inflatable mattress / …
– Unfortunately, there’s only one small hotel in Thoissey, the nearest are located in Belleville. However there are « gîtes » and « chambres d’hôtes » (guest houses) nearby and there’s a Municipal camping near the Saône banks.